Academy Adventurers will experience a range of adventurous activities onsite and potentially off site, with 2 overnight stays!
They will have the opportunity to partake in and develop skills in a variety of activities both and water based. These activities will include climbing, tunnelling, zip wire, high ropes, low ropes, kayaking, canoeing, raft building, biking and much more.
The focus of the Academy is to work with young people who have a keen interest in the outdoors and want to learn and develop skills, whilst increasing confidence, making new friends and having fun!
- Suitable for school years 8-10
- £250 for the week – including 2 catered overnight stays
Adventure Academy Times
- Monday & Tuesday 9.30am – 4.30pm (Please bring along packed lunch, drinks and snacks)
- Wednesday – 9.30am (Please bring along packed lunch drinks and snacks for Wednesday only, all other meals will then be catered)
- Friday - 4.30pm collection
What to wear/bring
- Clothing: jogging bottoms/t shirt/sweatshirt/old trainers/waterproof /sun cream and a spare change of clothes/footwear
- Overnight bag for 2 nights
- Sleeping bag
- Please note activities available are weather dependent and subject to change.
Booking Link: The Mill Adventure Base (cinolla.com)
Academy Adventurers will experience a range of adventurous activities both on and offsite each day, with two overnight stay in our fabulous camping pods.