Adventure Academy is now SOLD OUT.
Academy Adventurers will experience a range of adventurous activities both on and offsite each day, finishing it all off with an overnight stay in our fabulous camping pods.
They will have the opportunity to partake in and develop skills in a variety of activities both and water based. These activities will include climbing, tunnelling, zip wire, high ropes, low ropes, kayaking, canoeing, raft building, biking and much more.
The focus of the Academy is to work with young people who have a keen interest in the outdoors and want to learn and develop skills, whilst increasing confidence, making new friends and having fun!
- Suitable for school years 8-10
- £175 for the week – including 1 night catered overnight stay
- Monday-Thursday 8.30am – 5.00pm
- Friday 8.30am – Saturday-10.00am
- You will need to provide packed lunch, drinks and snacks
- Clothing: jogging bottoms/t shirt/sweat shirt/old trainers/waterproof /sun cream (spare change of clothes/footwear
- Overnight bag (Friday)
- Sleeping bag and torch
- Please note activities available are weather dependent and subject to change.
We are adhering to the strict Government guidance surrounding the COVID19 Pandemic.