The team at Notts Outdoors have been delivering first aid courses for over 15 years. Our qualified trainers will work with you to ensure you receive an accredited award suitable to your requirements.
Our statutory qualifications have been accredited by Ofqual (Office of Qualifications and Examinations Regulation) through ITC First. ITC First is an Awarding Organisation meeting the regulatory requirements for Ofqual and SQA Accreditation.
We aim to build confidence, not just competence through our first aid training and ensure delegates leave feeling more confident and prepared to assist across a range of first aid scenarios.
Why use Notts Outdoors for your First Aid training needs?
- Nationally recognised awarding body (ITC First)
- Competitively priced courses
- Train at your place of work or come along to one of our centres
- Our courses are delivered by highly experienced and friendly trainers
- Advice on first aid risk assessment requirements
Notts Outdoors are able to provide bespoke courses at your place of work. These courses offer exceptional value, get in touch to discuss your course requirements.
“I thought the course was one of the best we had been to - admittedly I was ear wigging and only saw bits but the feedback from the staff was overwhelmingly positive! We will use you again- the staff particularly liked that different people were talking at different times which kept their interest and that it was very hands on – they particularly liked the final day with the scenarios outside.” Headteacher, Norwell CofE Primary School, Paediatric First Aid, September 2020
Current open courses
We have a series of open courses delivered at our venues throughout the year, these are listed below...
Emergency First Aid at Work (EFAW)
- Be able to give emergency first aid within a work environment
- Complete practical assessment on CPR and first aid
- Learn a range of first aid skills, including CPR
Paediatric First Aid (PFA)
- First Aid skills including CPR
- Gain qualification (Ofqual) and meet HSE requirements
Outdoor First Aid Course
- To gain a practical knowledge of how to deal with first aid situations, particularly those involving outdoor locations
Forest Schools First Aid (ITC)
This 2 day course is aimed at Forest School Practitioners and those working in outdoor environments.
Specifically designed for Forest School Leaders, or those training to become Forest School Leaders, focusing on outdoor First Aid with paediatric elements.
Paediatric First Aid certification is available for those candidates that require this award.
An additional £30 administration fee is payable. If you require this please add it to your basket during the booking process.