Our adventure holiday clubs run in February half term, Easter, May half term, Summer holidays and October half term.
Your child will get to try new activities, learn new skills, and make new friends all while having fun!
- Age range: School Years 3 - 8
- Runs weekdays only - bookings only available in weekly slots
Here's a little taster of a typical day at one of our holiday clubs:
- 08.30 - 09.30: Arrival time for people who have purchased early drop off option
- 09.30 - 10.00: Arrival time for people who have not purchased early drop off option
- 10.00 - 11.30: Canoeing - Take a journey and explore Kings Mill Reservoir
- 11.30 - 11.45: Break
- 11.45 - 12.45: Canoeing - Back out on to the water to splash and have fun
- 12.45 - 13.30: Lunch
- 13.30 - 15.00: High Ropes - Take on the challenge of completing our high ropes course.
- 15.00 - 16.00: Archery - Are you the next Robin Hood or Maid Marion
- 16.00 - 16.30: Departure time
Your child will need to bring their own packed lunch, drinks and snacks and a towel every day.
Clothing: jogging bottoms/t shirt/sweatshirt/old trainers/waterproof /sun cream (spare change of clothes/footwear in case they get wet)
Please note activities available during the holiday club are weather dependent and subject to change.
The Mill Adventure Base Holiday Club FAQ's
The Mill Adventure Base Holiday Club starts at 9.30am until 4.30pm unless you have purchased additional early drop off and late collection. Activities are from 10.00am-4.00pm
Anytime after 8.30am
Please send your child in suitable outdoor wear that you don’t mind getting wet or dirty, jogging bottoms or leggings are ideal.
Sweatshirts, T-shirt, waterproof jacket, sunhat and sun cream.
A change of clothes and footwear is also advisable. Along with a towel so that they can shower after any water activities
Any equipment needed for activities such as wetsuits, caving suits etc will be provided by us.
Yes please send your child with plenty of food and drinks, this is an adventurous activity club and children do tend to get very hungry.
"Absolutely fantastic!!! It’s the 1st time my little boy (8yrs) has been to a holiday club and he has loved every minute of it! The staff were brilliant, I was very nervous but they gave him a buddy to guide him around and show him the ropes and I left feeling happy knowing he was going to have a wonderful day which he had. Thank you so much! We’ll definitely be using you again!" Parent Mill Adventure Base - Holiday Club
Book your place today!
The Mill Adventure Base Holiday Club Adventurers will experience at least three fun activities each day, ranging from climbing, canoeing, zip wire and many more. There is the opportunity to develop and build on new skills as the week progresses.Find out more and book