Our adventure holiday clubs run in February half term, Easter, May half term, Summer holidays and October half term.
Your child will get to try new activities, learn new skills, and make new friends all while having fun!
- Age range: School Years 3 - 8
- Runs weekdays only - bookings only available in weekly slots
Here's a little taster of a typical day at one of our holiday clubs:
- 08.30 - 09.30: If you have purchased the early drop off, then you can arrive between 08:30- 09:30
- 09.30 - 10.00: If you haven't purchased the early drop off then please arrive between 09:30-10.30
- 10.00 - 11.30: Canoeing - Take a journey and explore Kings Mill Reservoir
- 11.30 - 11.45: Break
- 11.45 - 12.45: Canoeing - Back out on to the water to splash and have fun
- 12.45 - 13.30: Lunch
- 13.30 - 15.00: High Ropes - Take on the challenge of completing our high ropes course.
- 15.00 - 16.00: Archery - Are you the next Robin Hood or Maid Marion
- 16.00 - 16.30: Departure between 16.00 and 16.30
- 16.30 - 17.30: If you have purchased the Late Pick Up then please collect between 16.30 and 17.30
Your child will need to bring their own packed lunch, drinks and snacks and a towel every day.
Clothing: jogging bottoms/t shirt/sweatshirt/old trainers/waterproof /sun cream (spare change of clothes/footwear in case they get wet)
Please note activities available during the holiday club are weather dependent and subject to change.
The Mill Adventure Base Holiday Club FAQ's
What time does holiday club start and end?
The Mill Adventure Base Holiday Club starts at 9.30am until 4.30pm unless you have purchased additional early drop off and late collection. Activities are from 10.00am-4.00pm
I have purchased an early drop off what time can I bring my child?
Anytime after 8.30am
I have purchased a late collection what time can I pick up my child?
The latest you can collect your child is 5.30pm
What does my child need to wear?
Please send your child in suitable outdoor wear that you don’t mind getting wet or dirty, jogging bottoms or leggings are ideal.
Sweatshirts, T-shirt, waterproof jacket, sunhat and sun cream.
A change of clothes and footwear is also advisable. Along with a towel so that they can shower after any water activities
Do I need to pack any other equipment?
Any equipment needed for activities such as wetsuits, caving suits etc will be provided by us.
Will my child need a packed lunch?
Yes please send your child with plenty of food and drinks, this is an adventurous activity club and children do tend to get very hungry.
If you have any other questions, please email and we will be more than happy to assist: firstname.lastname@example.org
"Absolutely fantastic!!! It’s the 1st time my little boy (8yrs) has been to a holiday club and he has loved every minute of it! The staff were brilliant, I was very nervous but they gave him a buddy to guide him around and show him the ropes and I left feeling happy knowing he was going to have a wonderful day which he had. Thank you so much! We’ll definitely be using you again!" Parent Mill Adventure Base - Holiday Club
The Mill Adventure Base Holiday Club
Adventurers will get to enjoy at least three fun activities each day, ranging from climbing, canoeing, zip wire and many more. There is the opportunity to develop and build on new skills as the week progresses.
You might also like...
Peak District Breaks
Looking to get family and friends together for an adventure holiday? Check out our short break holidays in the Peak District!
Adventure Academy Summer 2023
A club for older adventurers, a week of activities with an overnight stay! Suitable for young people in school years 8-10 Date to be confirmed soon!!!