From navigation, group management, emergency procedures to camp-craft and leadership skills, we have a range of courses which will provide leaders with the necessary skills, qualifications and confidence to lead groups in the outdoors either locally or nationally in the UK.
Hill and Moorland Leader Training and Assessment
- To provide training in the essential skills of the Hill and Moorland Leader
- The remit of the Hill and Moorland Leader scheme is limited to open, uncultivated, non-mountainous country e.g. Dark Peak, Yorkshire Dales
- Successful completion of the Hill and Moorland Leader Assessment will result in the Hill and Moorland Leader qualification being awarded.
Countryside Leader Scheme Training and Assessment
- To cover and assess the syllabus of the Countryside Leader Award.
Contribution to leader competence
- A range of skills and knowledge to lead groups in lowland countryside
- Participants who meet the standard and provide evidence of a current first aid certificate, will be awarded the Countryside Leader Award.