Hagg Farm provides comfortable residential accommodation within the buildings and grounds of a converted 19th Century hill farm. Located just off the A57 (Snake Pass) between Sheffield and Glossop, Hagg Farm makes an ideal base from which to explore the Peak District National Park.
The main centre provides accommodation for 44 people in 2-person to 8-person bunk bedded rooms.
Walks from the door of the centre lead onto the high moors of Kinder and Bleaklow and around the Ladybower reservoirs and dams. Chatsworth House, Buxton, Sheffield and Bakewell can all be reached in less than 45 minutes making Hagg Farm the ideal base from which to explore the area.
Adventure activities such as rock climbing, caving, stream scrambling and canoeing can be arranged for groups staying at the centre.
Take a look around..
Book your Peak District break today!
"I would like to thank you and your staff for the superb accommodation. Everything about it was just right. From the original enquiry, frequent questions from me to the debrief on arrival your staff have been professional and efficient. The accommodation was beyond my expectations - it seems you thought of everything with very clear instructions throughout." Guest
Just off the A57 (Snake Pass) between Sheffield and Glossop. We are:
- 4 miles from Bamford and 12 miles from Sheffield
- Close to Ladybower/Derwent reservoirs
- Between Kinder Scout and Bleaklow
NGR SK 160 888
Accommodation is in 4 - 8 person bunk-rooms, and there is also a 2 twin-bed room. Hagg Farm can sleep up to 44 people.
- Large dining room/group room
- Games room with pool and table football
- TV/data projector/DVD-player
- Classroom/meeting room
- Showers and toilets include wheelchair-accessible wet room
- Commercial-style kitchen with hob, ovens and dishwasher
- Large back-field for barbecues/games
- Climbing boulder on back field
- Adjacent woodland for orienteering
- Lift to the first floor
Centre wide information
- Payphone available - limited mobile signal at the centre
- Central heating
- Free onsite parking
- No smoking
- Pets - discuss during booking
- Multiple showers and WC's
- Bedding is provided, please bring your own towels.
- A range of catering packages are available or the accommodation can be booked on a self-catering basis.
£617 per night for groups of up to 25 people.
Additional charge of £24.70 per person, per night for additional people up to a maximum of 44.
Please contact Hagg Farm directly for activity and catering prices.