Situated in the village of Hathersage, Derbyshire, St Michael's Cottage offers self-catering accommodation in the heart of the Peak District National Park.
The cottage sleeps up to 4 in one double room and one twin room with 1 additional space available on a double sofa bed in the lounge area. The cottage provides very comfortable accommodation. There is a lounge/diner with fully equipped kitchen, TV and DVD player and access to a small garden. All bed linen is provided.
There are outstanding recreation and leisure facilities on the doorstep and nearby; walking and climbing on the world famous Stanage Edge, mountain biking, road cycling, caving and fell running. Peveril Castle and the Show caves in Castleton are nearby, as well as Chatsworth House, Haddon Hall, the David Mellor factory and museum (in the village) and the Derwent (Dambusters) Dam.
The cottage is within walking distance of shops, pubs, cafes, gift shops and the village open air heated swimming pool. Hathersage has excellent public transport with a train station and regular buses.
One parking space is available at the adjoining outdoor centre.
Take a look around
Book your Peak District break today!
Super clean, Great location, Great price. Airbnb Guest, November 2021
Lovely cottage in a beautiful part of the Peaks. Wonderfully clean and well-organised. Very clear instructions on location, check-in and check-out. Thoroughly recommend a stay here in Hathersage. Airbnb guest, September 2021
This is a lovely little cottage right in the heart of Hathersage. The cottage was spotlessly clean and the kitchen was well stocked with crockery and cookware. I would definitely recommend it. Airbnb guest, August 2021
St Michael's Cottage is on the Main Road (A6187) in Hathersage, Hope Valley, Derbyshire, S32 1BB. Located in the heart of the Peak District National Park.
- 10-15 mins walk from Hathersage train station
- Various cafes, pubs and restaurants within 5 min of the cottage
The holiday cottage accommodates up to 4 + 1 people:
- one double room
- one twin room
- one double sofa bed in lounge
Dogs are accepted.
- Bed linen provided
- Fully equipped kitchen
- TV and DVD
- Parking available at adjoining centre
Prices from 1 April 2023 to 31 March 2024
High season (minimum of 2-night stay)
1 April - 31 October 2023 and 17 December 2023 - 3 January 2024
- Weekend bookings (including a Friday/Saturday night): £105 per night
- Three to five-night stay (including the weekend): £100 per night
- Three to five-night stay (not including the weekend): £95 per night
- Five nights or longer stay: £90 per night
Low season (minimum of 2-night stay)
1 November - 18 December 2023 and 4 January - 31 March 2024
- Weekend bookings (including a Friday/Saturday night): £95 per night
- Three to five-night stay (including the weekend): £90 per night
- Three to five-night stay (not including the weekend): £85 per night
- Five nights or longer stay: £80 per night