A fun and exciting day putting your class through their paces on our team building course, consisting of 6 activities that will really test their determination and communication skills.
On arrival one of our tutors will welcome your group to the Centre and go through the schedule for the day, learning objectives and health and safety issues.
- We'll separate into 6 groups and quickly run through the activities and rules for each challenge
- Explain/reinforce the principle of Plan, Do, Review
- Each group will have a go at the activities below:
- Stompers: Using planks and rope, move your team as quickly as possible from the start to the finish
- Walk the plank: Can your group organise themselves in order without falling off the plank?
- Crossing the Swamp: The whole group must cross the “Swamp” without getting their feet wet using only the equipment provided and nobody falling off
- Roller Ball: using the pipes can you get the ball in the bucket without moving?
- Sheep and Shepherd: guide all the blindfolded human “sheep” to safety in the pen
- Jumbo Jigsaw: instruct blindfolded members of the team to put a giant jigsaw together in the quickest time
- Teamwork and communication skills
- Personal and social development
- Have fun learning outside
Book this activity
For more information about booking this activity please contact the relevant centre.Contact centre
Let us build a bespoke visit just for you!
We offer bespoke packages to meet the needs and requirements of your class. Just get in touch with the team.Contact us
Some outdoor clothing and footwear is available at the Centre but please ensure children are dressed warmly with suitable waterproof outerwear. Please dress for the weather. Detailed activity sheets will be provided at the centre for group’s self-leading sessions. Please note all activity programmes may vary depending on number of pupils and their needs, length of visit and weather conditions.