We work closely with schools and groups from Nottinghamshire and further a field to provide individually tailored days for young people and adults to experience quality outdoor learning experiences. Programmes aim to enrich the curriculum and help learners reach their potential through positive engagement with the education process, increasing confidence, group awareness, healthy activity and fun. The centre is also available for self-led groups throughout the year.
Perlethorpe is a child friendly, inspirational environment that provides memorable and lifelong learning experiences for young people each year.
- Day Visit
- Located north Nottinghamshire on the A614 near Edwinstowe and Ollerton
- 22 miles from Nottingham City
- 30 Miles from Sheffield
Perlethorpe has three classrooms to use for day visits, one of those is a reconstructed Victorian School.
For the camping residentials we have four large tents for children which can sleep up to 16 and one large tent for adults can have up to 6 bedrooms inside.
- Three good sized classrooms
- Victorian themed classroom
- WWII Anderson and Morrison shelters
- Children’s toilets and separate toilet for adults
- Kitchen and appliances
- Gas BBQ for camps
- Electronic gates that help with security
- Trim Trail and good size tarmac playground
Invaders and Settlers Encampment:
- Saxon Hall (coming soon!)
- Viking Longhouse
- Log circle with totem pole
Prices start from £6.50 per pupil for a full day visit.
Residential Camps £40 per pupil (excluding transport and food)
Please note prices may vary, please contact the centre for a bespoke quote.